Connecting your corporate interests with K-State excellence
As your partnership strategists, we are your open door to opportunity at K-State. Our team of experts connect your corporate and foundation interests to the people, intellectual and community resources of K-State.
Boldly build your brand at K-State
Connect your corporate identity and expertise with the next generation of industry and civic pacesetters. Your investment in K-State is a pathway to student access, brand cultivation and building relationships.
- Kansas State University Stats and Strengths
- Meet the students
- Student clubs
- You’ll get an idea of the breadth of our students’ engagement across campus and cultures. Interested in speaking to classes and student organizations, or mentoring students? We’ll connect you with opportunities to help inspire and influence generations of K-Staters.
- Student achievements
- Learn how K-State students across the academy distinguish themselves among the elite national and international scholars programs. Your philanthropic investment in K-State will impact the world.
- Student projects
- K-State student enrollment reports
- Student clubs
Forge faculty and research relationships
K-State faculty are well known as leaders in research, innovation and teaching. Your company will benefit from an established culture of collaboration and excellence. Learn more about our centers of excellence.
- Discover pathways to licensing opportunities
- You’ve got an idea, product or service poised to launch into the marketplace. The KSU Foundation's corporate partnership team will help connect you to the people who can help your idea take flight.
- Expand your network with K-State family
- Your partnership with K-State connects your corporation or foundation to a global network of K-State students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends and fans.
- K-State's Innovation and Economic Prosperity Designation
- As the first operational public land-grant institution, K-State is a member of the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU). The Commission on Innovation, Competitiveness, and Economic Prosperity (CICEP) created the Innovation and Economic Prosperity (IEP) Universities Designation and Awards program to recognize universities that are leaders in spurring and promoting regional economic development.
- In July 2017, K-State received the Innovation and Economic Prosperity designation.
Connect with K-State's people, purposes and priorities
- 2025 Visionary Plan
- Keep up to date with K-State’s bold 2025 Visionary Plan to be recognized as one of the nation’s top 50 public research universities. Join us as we boldly advance K-State family toward this strategic plan.
- Research happening now
- At Kansas State University, we believe research is more than labs and statistics — it's knowing the right questions to ask. Our expert faculty conduct crucial research in the university's more than 90 research centers. Our research efforts bring in more than $150 million a year annually in grants, allowing us to be at the forefront of discovery in areas such as global food systems.
- Centers of excellence
- Learn more about K-State’s centers of excellence where — in a university culture of collaboration and excellence — inter-disciplinary teams tackle real-world challenges with the experience and determination known as the Wildcat Way.